Knxia offers a range of first aid training qualifications and courses.
The Health and safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require employers to ensure employees receive immediate attention if they are taken ill or are injured at work. if your first-aid needs assessment identifies that you need one or more qualified first aiders, Knxia can help.
Our courses include:
- First Aid at Work
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Basic Life Support and Safe Use of Automated External Defibrillators
- Paediatric First Aid
- Custom first aid courses based on the specific risks in your workplace
Knxia are an Approved Centre of Highfield Qualifications and offer SQA-Approved First Aid at Work qualifications; this means the delivery and content of our courses are quality assured to the highest standards and are regularly monitored and reviewed.
Help in choosing a First Aid Training provider can be downloaded here.
First Aid at Work courses are held regularly at convenient locations throughout the country, or can be held exclusively for your team at a time which suits you.
To see details of our current course schedule, click below:
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid Courses in Edinburgh
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid Courses in Glasgow
- Emergency First Aid at Work Courses in Edinburgh
- Emergency First Aid at Work Courses in Glasgow
- First Aid at Work Courses