Knxia Limited is partnering with Synergy Training Services Ltd to offer the accredited and highly regarded IOSH Managing Safely course delivered virtualy by Zoom.
What is IOSH Managing Safely?
The IOSH Managing Safely course was developed by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). This is a global chartered body that creates training courses to promote high standards of health and safety in the workplace. An IOSH Managing Safely certificate is a sought-after accreditation and supports continued professional development.
Who’s should attend?
IOSH Managing Safely is designed to give company Directors, Managers and Supervisors the knowledge and skills required to manage all aspects of Health and Safely within their organisation.
What is covered?
The course contains 7 Modules:
- Unit 1 – Introducing Managing Safely
- Unit 2 – Assessing Risk
- Unit 3 – Controlling Risk
- Unit 4 – Understanding Responsibilities
- Unit 5 – Understanding Hazards
- Unit 6 – Investigating Incidents
- Unit 7 – Measuring Performance
Where and when?
The course will be delivered virtually via Zoom on 13, 14 and 16 June 2023 from 9.30am until 4.00pm each day.
How is it assessed?
IOSH Managing Safely is assessed in 2 parts:
- Multiple-Choice assessment, in which candidates must demonstrate what they have learnt (Day 3).
- Practical Assessment, candidates must demonstrate that they have the knowledge to complete a Risk Assessment.
What is included?
- Online tuition via Zoom by a qualified, experienced and engaging trainer
- A training manual.
- Two-part assessments
- candidate registration with IOSH
- certification on successfully passing both parts of the assessment
On completion of the course all candidates who successfully pass both parts of the assessment will be issued with the IOSH Managing Safely accredited certificate.
What are the course fees?
The course costs £350.00 +VAT per person. Places are limited, so book now to secure your place.