Whether at a small meeting or a large group gathering, being able to speak and present information in a compelling, engaging way will result in a positive experience for the speaker and the audience. This workshop covers both content and delivery which will result in highly effective presentations.
Who should attend?
Any individual who may need to speak or present information to groups of people
At the end of this workshop, attendees will:
- Identify the characteristics of a highly effective presentation
- Understand the importance of content
- Use slides and other visual aids to maximum effect
- Develop a natural presenting style
- Create a personal action plan to apply learnings and make a difference