Creating a Customer Care Culture
Being recognised for delivering an outstanding customer experience can provide a distinct competitive advantage for a business. This workshop will help leaders define the experience they would like their customers and clients to enjoy and devise strategies to make this a reality.
Who should attend?
Any manager or leader who is responsible for the customer experience within their organisation.
At the end of this workshop, attendees will:
- Define your customer base and understand their expectations
- Analyse your current customer experience
- Identify the impact of systems, processes and people
- Develop tools and techniques to measure customer satisfaction
- Increase customer loyalty
- Create a personal action plan to apply learnings and make a difference.