Courses which lead to a qualification which is issued by an Awarding Organisation regulated by Ofqual, SQA or Qualifications Wales must bring photo ID on the day of the training course and/or assessment.
This will be checked by the assessor or invigilator and a record will be kept.
Any candidate who cannot provide suitable photo ID will not be permitted to undertake the exam or assessment.
Acceptable identification documents are:
- Signed UK photo driving licence
- Valid passport (any nationality)
- Valid identity card from with the EU
- Valid warrant card issued by HM Forces/Police
- Security Industry Authority card
- A personal licence issued by a Scottish licensing board
- Other photographic ID (eg current employee ID card, student ID, Young Scot Card)