It is a myth (probably created by other training providers!) that time can be managed; this workshop shares techniques and tools which can be used to increase personal effectiveness. Helping attendees to do more of what matters in the time we have available.
Who should attend?
Any individual who would like to make more effective use of their time
At the end of this workshop, attendees will:
- Understand the principles of personal effectiveness
- Identify blockers to personal effectiveness and how to manage these
- Develop effective prioritisation skills
- Develop effective planning skills
- Create a personal action plan to apply learnings and make a difference